Great summer entertaining all summer long with a DIY outdoor kitchen plan. Plans include space for a grill, refrigerator, sinks, and even pizza ovens. With the outdoor kitchen space, you’ll find that your indoor kitchen will barely be used. It’s a great place for family and friends to gather and share a meal outside.
There are a few different types of approaches here are just a few:
- The patio turned into an outside kitchenette. With the additions of cabinets, concrete, counters, a sink, and maybe a built-in grill and refrigerator you will love your outdoor kitchen space.
- DIY outdoor kitchen on a deck. You can build a cinder block and brick pizza oven, a built-in grill, cabinets, and even build a place for a big green egg. You can tackle this plan over a weekend.
- Backyard wood fire pizza oven. A popular item for an outdoor kitchen is a wood fire pizza oven. Most ovens are built with a cedar block base and then shaped with a wooden frame and brick dome.
- An outdoor serving cart can create a space for outdoor serving. You can sit the cart outside beside your grill and have extra pep space. Or you can use it as a bar cart on the deck.
- Patio storage cabinets. Purchase base cabinets and make the construction part easy. A cement board and tile on top of the cabinets will make them a great place to serve a crowd buffet style.
There are lots of DIY outdoor kitchen cabinet ideas online. Check them out and create your own custom space.